Monday 31 March 2014

New Card Range

Since Archer was born I haven't been as productive as I used to be, so it was nice to have a little push along from my friends Georgia Janetski and Anna Walker who's work I have long admired and it is an honour to get to know them both more recently and share ideas and creative musings. Here are some lovely photos of the cards taken by Klarissa Pfisterer who also collaborated on the project. The cards are printed in Melbourne on recycled card and come with a lovely kraft brown envelope.

We are stocking the cards in various little outlets across Australia like Klopper Wares in South Melbourne, Mr Sparrow shop in Subiaco, Perth. Soon we will start a big cartel... one step at a time! If you are interesting in stocking our cards too please don't hesitate to send me an email.





No comments: