Thursday 19 November 2009

scanners, online books and progress



so with a bit of gentle persuasion i got the scanner up and running again. it chugs like a steam train but the quality was better than the one that my parents have in the office. it is like an old friend with a cough. anyway, tom flintham taught me about issuu and i have been beavering away and getting my travel journal up and on line so that you can flick through it at your hearts desire. it is a bit botched, but hopefully you will be too engrossed in the images to notice my shoddy in design skills (you have to start somewhere!)

enjoy!

7 comments:

Aine Cassidy said...

awesome!

Blake said...

Looks almost as good as the genuine article! Nice work Lizzie B

straight from the den said...

great way to show your journal. might be using this too. lovely contents you have there xx

JaneA said...

I love it. It felt like I was really paging through your journal in person. Well done. I'll have to do some work with issuu as well. I feel very inspired.

We miss you in London...

Jenny Capon said...

That's very beautiful, and very clever. Will email soon! xj

Anonymous said...

It's great! Really nice to have a flick through as though you're just looking at a book. Thumbs up!x

mitra rose said...

that is so wonderful! you never cease to amaze...the one with the man in the water is beautiful; I too look forward to seeing it in person.